Day trip to Myanmar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Burmese Border
We rented a car with two other blokes staying at our hotel on Monday and drove to the border with Myanmar (Burma) for a look see. It was the wild west, a fronteir town and something completely different!
Burma
If I had thought what I had seen as ethnically and culturally diverse, I ain't seen nothing yet!



Lots of gun toting soldiers (although this guy often had a smile on his face), and many consumer buddhist monks!

Monks shop, shop, shop


0 Responses to “Day trip to Myanmar”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts