Alive. Mostly WEll. Very Busy.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Commuting from the apartment in Ba Dinh to the Villa (with cat) in Dong Da, is a bit time consuming, but Bob and I are managing well. I think that my time with the cat, Bixby has irrefutably proved that madness is learned (from me) and not nature.

So much to say, but so little time . . . good, I suppose that one isn't tied to a computer keyboard! Tonight Bob and I are going to the Ballet, a spur of the moment decision when we walked past the Opera House after visiting the colonial splendour of the Museum of Vietnamese History.


0 Responses to “Alive. Mostly WEll. Very Busy.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click for Hanoi, Viet Nam Forecast


About me

Previous posts